Friday (FINALLY) October 16, 2015
- Tim is my straight guy, part-time rocker, hair stylist. I've been seeing him for years. He's got an easy way about him. Yesterday, he gave me a great hair cut, which I really needed (also, if it had not been a good haircut after this particular week, I might have really lost my shit, so I'm doubly glad/grateful).
- Moira is a work friend who is also a real friend, and shares my delight in just about everything Sarah Koenig does, particularly in relation to SERIAL. Last night, as soon as SK posted an update about the Adnan case to the SERIAL website, Moira texted it to me. I'm grateful that she thought of me, that we have that connection...and also that Sarah Koenig is finally weighing in on the Adnan case again (I've missed her).
- Missy and Sean have continued to be their angelic selves, and had me over for dinner and pumpkin carving last night.
- I'm grateful that it's Friday morning, and when I couldn't sleep this morning, I managed to pull myself out of bed and cleaned my house, which really needed it. I can feel myself sort of orienting and getting myself in order a bit - which feels like a good sign.
- I'm grateful that I have Friday evening plans, and also that I may still wind up on the couch with the DVR and no agenda.
- I'm grateful that hard times don't last.
No comments:
Post a Comment