Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Morning, November 2, 2015. A new month and fresh start.

Today, I'm grateful that last night I was wanting someone to say good night to, and then out of nowhere, Ryan texted me the most unflattering picture of my own goddamned taint from MAMP that could possibly exist.  I'm grateful for him being my person generally, but right now in particular.

I'm grateful for my walk with Margot, which was a perfect way to start Sunday.  Which then led to a great day at spa world with Scott, and new friend Jeff (who is cute); followed by unplanned sushi with Jason.  For the first day of the month, it was sort of the perfect way to set intention - which is to spend quality time with old friends, intentionally make some new friends and broaden my circles a bit, and also take care of myself.  

I'm grateful for the time and energy to create, and be creative, and that I have a job and a role that's letting me find ways to live more of my life.  And I'm grateful for Nanowrimo (and maybe Digiwrimo, for encouraging me to get writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment