Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Space and the Gratitude Yeti

Thanks to Mark for giving me the nickname the Gratitude Yeti. Its a great way to wake up and read something like that and I feel like it would make a great costume / trippy movie.

Yesterday my good friend DJ texted to tell me if I wanted to see him and his wife, and meet his gorgeous little boy Dakota (DJ and I are both from South Dakota) I needed to pick him up at the airport and drive him to his sister's, so of course I said yes. I'm thankful for the interstitial space that life happens in. We always think its going to be these huge things and big adventures that make life--and for me I'm lucky to do those things and they are awesome, but its also the stolen hour or 30 minutes of giving your friends a ride, and then sitting on the couch and laughing with their little fellow on your lap, that really makes life.

Second up for me today is an incredibly beautiful film I found yesterday because I get to know incredibly beautiful people who watch this sort of thing and then share it. Yesterday was a rough day, this made the day infinitely better.

Evidently Blogger only likes YouTube videos, so please do click on this sweet Vimeo Link of the movie 'Space' https://vimeo.com/146782320

Third, I'm thankful that I have friends and colleagues who hurt so much when the world goes haywire. They feel the pain of others, they don't grow cynical, and they work to find a better way through. I'm glad for that and it makes me a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment