Tuesday Morning - Once and Again
And today, a return to writing...
- I'm grateful for this weekend in Rehoboth with Ryan. It was easy and comfortable and full of movies and the best damned pumpkin cheesecake at Kindle that I can remember. Also, John's house is amazing and he's so, so, generous with it.
- I'm grateful for the peaceful sense of ease that is present so much lately. It's not that everything's perfect, but generally, there's a lot of times in the day where I just feel good. I'm grateful to have found a bulletin board and file for over my desk to make the bunker better.
- I'm grateful for acupuncture last night and the time just before waking up this morning that were rich with dreams and images that were happy and deep.
- I'm grateful for Sandy, who said, "I don't want you meeting the man of your dreams, the showing him this blog and seeing what I'm grateful for."
No comments:
Post a Comment